Board Meeting Agenda
November 14, 2013 • 4:00 PM
Rochester Alternative Learning Center
Board of Directors: Chairman: Roger Boughton; Vice Chairman: Randy Kehr; Treasurer: Thomas Wente; Secretary: Pam Bishop; Jennifer Gumbel, Director; Heather Leiferman, Director; Mandi Lighthizer-Schmidt, Director; Suzy Meneguzzo, Director; Patty Riedl, Director; Celeste Ruble, Director.
1. Call to Order
2. Tour of Rochester ALC, Gordy Ziebart, Rochester Public Schools
3. Return to conference room; Public Comment
4. Approval of 9/13 and 10/13 meeting minutes
5. Financial Report—Steven Mandel, NETA
6. Approval of financials
7. Nomination of Mary Davenport to KSMQ Board of Directors
8. HD Upgrade Update—Eric Olson, KSMQ President & CEO
9. Board Terms and Contact Information Review
10. New Business
11. Old Business
12. Programming/Production highlights—Eric Olson
Board of Directors
About the Board:
The Board of Directors of KSMQ Public Service Media Inc., license holder of KSMQ Public Television, meets six times a year to review and approve policies for the operations of KSMQ. Anyone interested in attending a meeting or obtaining more information may contact the KSMQ offices at 507-433-0678 or toll free at 800-658-2539.
The Board of Directors of KSMQ Public Television
Albert Lea/Freeborn County Chamber of Commerce
Albert Lea, Minn.
Business Senior Program Officer
Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation
Springer & Gumbel, P.A.
Heather Leiferman, Secretary
AgStar Financial Services
United Way of Austin
Associate Product Manager
Riverland Community College
Regional Advisory Committee
The KSMQ Regional Advisory Committee provides feedback and general advice to the station as it relates to overall service to the region. By reviewing potential programs and station initiatives, the committee serves as a connection between the station and the communities it serves.
KSMQ Regional Advisory Committee Members
Albert Lea, Minnesota